Kaleidoscopes diamonds are just as fascinating as your first Kaleidoscope. This unique cut features almost twice the individual facets of an average diamond and splits the white light into a rainbow of colors. If you’re looking for an extraordinary diamond you have to experience what sets the Lee Read Kaleidoscope Diamond apart from all the rest
Kaleidoscope Diamonds Are Just That, Natural Diamonds Bursting With Color
· Regular diamonds have 58 facets, Kaleidoscope Diamonds have 108 facets splintering the light into a rainbow of color.
· Whether in the office or at the market, people will be asking about what makes your diamond so different.
· Kaleidoscope Diamonds appeal to those that enjoy unusual things in life while maintaining the shape of more traditional diamonds.
· Kaleidoscope Diamonds look brighter to the eye than regular diamonds and they are surprisingly affordable.
· Words fail to describe the true beauty of a Kaleidoscope Diamond. Come see them for yourself.